Loch Ness Holiday Park
Loch Ness Holiday Park is a small holiday park situated on the banks of Loch Ness and offering a variety of luxury self-catering lodges and holiday homes. A new development of lodges has recently been constructed and the site now offers holiday homes for sale.
The park offers a unique location being the only lodges to sit right on the banks of Loch Ness, offering stunning views and a tranquil holiday destination.
A popular holiday park in Invermoriston on Loch Ness, Loch Ness Holiday Park had a Tripadvisor page which wasn’t able to be managed regularly or consistently. Rubber Lips PR were asked to take over the management of the TripAdvisor account for Loch Ness Holiday Park to offer consistent and impartial replies to reviews left by visitors.
The aim was to increase bookings for Loch Ness Holiday Park by:
– Raising awareness of the holiday park
– Increasing the number of reviews left by visitors
– Improving the quality rating left by guests
When Rubber Lips took over management of the Loch Ness Holiday Park Tripadvisor page, there were a number of poor reviews, which were having a negative impact on the listing. It was important to respond to these reviews and overcome any issues raised by guests. As the average TripAdvisor visitor reads between 6-12 reviews before making a decision about their holiday, it was essential to add more positive reviews to the listing.
The strategy that Rubber Lips have adopted for the management of the Tripadvisor page involved the following key points of action:
– Respond to reviews as promptly as possible.
– Report suggestions and complaints as well as positive feedback to Park owners and staff.
– Employees at the park were encouraged to mention Tripadvisor to guests on site and ask them to leave a review of their stay.
– Tripadvisor signs were displayed on site at reception and also featured as part of the guest welcome folder in each lodge.
– Tripadvisor was widely promoted on other Social Media channels (Facebook and Twitter) and any guests leaving feedback via these websites, were contacted and asked to write on Tripadvisor as well.
– Positive reviews were shared on other Social Media Channels to share positive experiences and encourage new bookings, as well as encouraging others to leave a review.
The Park has to date received 124 reviews, achieving an overall 4 star rating, with over 65 reviews being 5 star. Most recently, the park has been awarded a Tripadvisor Certificate of Excellence 2015. Loch Ness Holiday Park is the Number 2 ‘Speciality Lodging’ listing in the area.
Tripadvisor reports that two in three people are more likely to book accommodation with management responses to reviews, so the continued strategy of prompt and consistent responses should be continued to ensure the constant improvement of the listing.
With Loch Ness Holiday Park now recording 89% occupancy, and 77% holiday makers using Tripadvisor at some point in the holiday decision making process, we can be sure that having a well managed, active Tripadvisor page with recent positive reviews and responses has had a positive impact on this tourism business.
For more information on Tripadvisor management for your business, contact Rubber Lips PR on email@example.com or give us a call on 01368 864 786.